“Easy & really good!”
-Kristin, TPB Marketing
Green Beans Simmered with Grape Tomatoes
· 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
· 2 Small Onions sliced thin
· 1 garlic clove, chopped
· 1 ½ pounds green beans, tips cut off and cut into 2 inch lengths
· ½ pint grape tomatoes cut in half
· 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
· 1 tsp chopped dill or ½ teaspoon dried dill
· salt and pepper
Heat the oil in a large skillet, add the onions and cook over medium heat until soft, about 4 minutes.
Add the garlic, beans, tomatoes and enough water to just cover.
Simmer until the beans are nice and tender, then add the herbs and simmer just a few minutes more. Serve and enjoy!